About Me

My photo
My name is Louise Camille. You may call me Louise. I believe that there is more to life than we actually care to see. Life is not about the bullshit, it's about how you handle the bullshit. My humor will always brighten my day, even if sometimes it can be biting and sarcastic. Hey! At least I can say that I have character right!? I am a sweet girl who just likes to write. Get it? K good.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Typical Observations of Your Everyday Cashier...

      So being a cashier for a particular supercenter that's pretty popular around the country, especially in the area that I live in right now, I have noticed some interesting things in my day to day occurrences. For one thing, nobody is Happy. Maybe one or two out of the total of 50 people that I've had the pleasure of conversing with on a daily basis can truly gain the title of Happiness. Another thing I've noticed is that people tend to get picky and lazy. I'm a girl who believes that every single one of us is entitled to happiness, but I'm not completely stupid. I also believe in hard work and dedication. I'm sorry that you've had a bad day ma'am/sir, but please get over it and smell the delicious food your getting right HERE, in the NOW. I don't care that you've had a bad day, and you want to yell just for the sake of it. I am not your punching bag.
      Don't take it personally; I'm just a girl who needed a job for college. I swear that I'm not trying to spite you on purpose to get my way or because I have some evil master plan to make your life worse than it already is. My life is more purposeful than that.
       I have been working at this place for a year now, and I've seen a lot of stuff that I could go complain about forever. At the beginning, a lot of things used to upset me: customers attitudes, and... customers attitudes. But now, I have learned to bullshit and laugh at them. (And yes. My blog is called "Just some bull shit..." I thought that last line was catchy.) Translation? Meaning I don't take people seriously. Someone could be yelling in my face and I know how to keep myself calm and serene under pressure. Eventually, they calm down and my manager has the pleasure with dealing with them.

     You know, maybe your job isn't what you want it to be right now, or the people around you treat you like complete shit, or you don't like where you are in life; get over it. All of us have problems going on. The real people who can truly say that they are successful in life are the ones who deal with it happily and with a smile on their face. Rather than giving up and giving in to anger and dissatisfaction, they are content and making each day count. They are HERE, in the NOW, and not living in the past of the day they just had, or tomorrow which they think will be worse. Everything is going to be okay... So buck up and start laughing about it already!   

No comments:

Post a Comment