About Me

My photo
My name is Louise Camille. You may call me Louise. I believe that there is more to life than we actually care to see. Life is not about the bullshit, it's about how you handle the bullshit. My humor will always brighten my day, even if sometimes it can be biting and sarcastic. Hey! At least I can say that I have character right!? I am a sweet girl who just likes to write. Get it? K good.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Things confuse me nowawadays...

And not just things, but the people that do them...

Tanning beds during the summer. You get the same amount of skin damage, maybe even worse. The sun is free and you pay to go get brown. That confuses me.

Video games. The only things I liked to play is old school Nintendo: Super Mario Bros. I love that game. Other than that, I played outside with all the rest of the little kids when I was younger. Now, little kids pretend to play guitar without actually doing it. They pretend to ride bikes on their television sets without actually doing it.

No cell phones. We had a house phone, and we were fine.

Things are so complicated now. I'm not trying to disown technology as a completely horrible thing. That would be hypocritical since I'm using a computer to type this right now. It makes life easier. No. All I'm saying is that I'm going to do my best to be as simple as possible in this age of so much... stuff.

-Louise

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya, and I agree. Life is not better with these technologies, it is just different.

    ReplyDelete